Copper Certification Testers
Simple verification tester verifies wiremap and identifies faults with LEDs.
- Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
- Network cable mapper with easy-to-read fault display
- Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings
- Remote unit enables one-person testing of installed cables
- Straightforward Interface – Graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support – Tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax(MS2 only), with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning – Trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection – Verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Oversized Display – Large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or a dark closet
- Magnetic Strap (included in MicroScanner kits) - Allows technicians to keep their hands free and their tester safe from potential drops and accidents with strong rare earth magnet
Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ-KIT)
The Fluke Networks DSX-5000 copper-testing CableAnalyzers are part of the Versiv family of cable certification products. It consists of the Versiv mainframe, remote units, and two copper certification modules.
The Fluke DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer helps streamline copper certification testing jobs, test OLTS and OTDR fiber cables, analyze W-Fi and Ethernet systems, and offers peerless speed when you need to meet IEC Level V accuracy on CAT 6A and Class FA cables. With its built-in ProjX™ Management System and Versiv™ platform, you’ll be able to manage projects through each phase and test cabling with the highest-performing network testing systems on the market.$8,700.00
The Fluke Networks DSX-8000 copper-testing CableAnalyzers are part of the Versiv family of cable certification products. It consists of the Versiv mainframe, remote units, and two copper certification modules.
The DSX-8000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 and Class I/II cabling with limits up to 2000 MHz.$10,200.00