Copper Tone Generators
The Pocket Toner® connects to any voice, data, or video cable to detect open/short circuits, continuity, AC/DC voltage* and dial tone* all while protecting up to 52 volts.
The Pocket Toner comes in three models and several different kit configurations so no matter what your job, you can safely install and test.
- Low-voltage circuit protection for both the unit as well as the detachable cable toner
- Dual audible indicators in the main body and detachable buzzer toner units
- Removable push on connectors
- Auto shut-off
- Easy-to-read indicators
- Male and female adaptable toner section
- Removable push-on connector
- Lightweight, durable anodized aluminum body
Pro3000 Series Tone & Probe Kits tone and trace inactive wiring.
Stop the Buzz. Find Cables Faster with Clear, Precise Toning
- Clear - Innovative filter technology blocks interference (“buzz”) that makes tracing difficult (“F” models only)
- Precise – SmartTone™ technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
- Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables
- Loud speaker on probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs
- RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks
- Attach nylon pouch (included in kit) to your belt for easy transport
Digital network cable toner and probe traces and locates cables on active network.
IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends network cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Network cable tracer locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Isolates cable and wiring within a bundle, despite cable bleed
- Confirms cable location, verifies cable continuity, and detects cable faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
- Probe has built-in pair tester to identify open, shorted and crossed pairs
- Signal strength indicator LEDs so you can help identify one cable that is bundled with other cables
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling